This is the first of a series of Burroughs's works to be issued by Viking. Foreign rights: Andrew Wylie Agency.
Queer 25th Anniversary Edition by William Burroughs, Softcover
November Library Journal Burroughs has contracted with Viking Penguin for seven books to be issued over the next five years. Queer , the first of these, was originally written in , but has never before been published. Stylistically similar to Junky , it claims the same protagonist, Lee, who in this work is experiencing a period of intense withdrawal from heroin. He is disintegrated, unsure of himself and his purpose, given to emotional excess.
He is obsessed with sex, yet even more craves attention.
Queer: 25th Anniversary Edition (Penguin Modern Classics)
To satisfy this craving he invents rather frantic ''routines'' designed to shock and amuse his companions. The Fall Chalta Purza T Mother Transla Pride And Preju The Sign Of The Adults Children Academic.
- Aging and the Brain: The Proceedings of the Fifth Annual Symposium held at the Texas Research Institute of Mental Sciences in Houston, October 1971 (Advances in Behavioral Biology).
- Queer | William S Burroughs Book | In-Stock - Buy Now | at Mighty Ape NZ;
- Queer: 25th Anniversary Edition (Penguin Modern Classics), Burroughs, William S. | eBay;
All  English  Urdu  Punjabi . Social Media: Facebook Twitter.
This title is an enigma. It is both an unflinching autobiographical self-portrait and a coruscatingly political novel.
Queer by William S Burroughs
Set in Mexico City during the early 50s, the book follows William Lee's hopeless pursuit of desire from bar to bar in the American expatriate scene. William S.
- The Magnetic Mindset that Drives Home Business Models (Wealth Development Pack Book 1).
- Facts, Values and Objectivity in Economics (Routledge Frontiers of Political Economy).
- Buy for others.
- Encyclopedia Of The Palestinians (Facts on File Library of World History)!
- Shop by category.
- Aging Gracefully And Healthy: Learn How Diet and Nutrition Affect Aging, Factors That Cause Aging And How Optimism Plays A Role in Health and Aging?
Burroughs was born on February 5, in St Louis. In work and in life Burroughs expressed a constant subversion of the morality, politics and economics of modern America.
Shop by category
To escape these, and in particular his treatment as a homosexual and a drug-user, Burroughs left the US in , and soon after began writing. By the time of his death he was widely recognised as one of the most politically trenchant, culturally influential, and innovative artists of the twentieth century. He died in Burroughs, and Penguin's fiftieth anniversary edition of Junky. Queer is a stunner.